KUNDUZ, Afghanistan, June 12 (Xinhua) -- Three people were injured after a blast rocked Kunduz city, the capital of Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province, on Sunday, an official said.
Head of the provincial health department Najibullah Sahel said that the injured people had been taken to hospital after the blast.
The blast took place outside a moneychanger market in the morning rush hour, leaving casualties, an eyewitness said, declining to be named.
This was the second bomb blast in war-torn Afghanistan since Saturday.
A blast ripped through a mini-bus in the capital Kabul late Saturday and claimed at least four lives and injured some others. ■
