RABAT, March 13 (Xinhua) -- Morocco announced on Friday a total suspension of school classes starting from Monday, amid the spread of COVID-19.
Classes will be suspended starting March 16 until further notice, in all day cares, educational establishments, vocational training institutes and universities, the Ministry of Education said in a statement.
Earlier on Friday, Morocco decided to suspend all air and sea travels to and from France until further notice.
The North African country has already suspended flights to several destinations worldwide, including Italy, Spain and Algeria.
Morocco confirmed on Friday its seventh case of COVID-19, said the Health Ministry, adding that a Moroccan national from Italy, who was the first confirmed case of the COVID-19, is cured.